Employment promotion for local corporation
- Budget data · City of Madrid
- Population data · Spain’s National Statistics Institute (INE) · CSV o Excel
- Inflation data (annual average CPI for Madrid) · Spain’s National Statistics Institute (INE) · CSV o Excel
- Income and expenditure shown the consolidated budgets of the City of Madrid and its Autonomous Bodies.
- Inflation is adjusted in January the following year. 2022 The annual inflation rate is the year-on-year rate in December.
- The amounts that appear as budgeted correspond to those of the final budget, that is, the initial budget plus the modifications that have occurred up to the date the data was updated in the application.