Scientific, technical and applied research
- Budget data · City of Madrid
- Population data · Spain’s National Statistics Institute (INE)
- Inflation data (annual average CPI for Madrid) · Spain’s National Statistics Institute (INE)
- Income and expenditure shown the consolidated budgets of the City of Madrid and its Autonomous Bodies.
- Inflation is adjusted in January the following year. 2017 The annual inflation rate is the year-on-year rate in December.
- The amounts that appear as budgeted correspond to those of the initial budget after the modifications that may have occurred until the date the data was updated in the application.